We aspire to build and sustain a diverse team of collaborative and energetic individuals to partner with us in ensuring that our students are successful in college and beyond.
We seek candidates with an unwavering commitment to the mission, students, families, and community of Boys' Latin. We provide a student-centered environment in which teacher autonomy is highly valued. We support our faculty with continued professional development opportunities and support. We believe in creating professional pathways for teachers to master their craft and lead from the classroom, offering competitive pay and best-in-class benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What credentials or certifications do I need to apply to Boys’ Latin?
- How does the application process work?
- After I apply, when will I hear back from Boys’ Latin?
- What is the experience and background of a typical Boys’ Latin teacher?
- How are teachers compensated for their service at Boys' Latin?